Thursday, October 7, 2010

Polar Promise

A thousand grams of green tea used to do the trick
Now a thousand cups a day, and I still feel cold and sick
People always tell me not to overuse my mind
Of what I know may never be though be it hard to find
You heard me write 'I hate it here, but that doesnt mean you, my dear'
And did I say "Hate Feeds your Fear"
But that's just one thing you'd never hear.

To Claim you feel what I feel; yeah...you know life's hard
I know you want to help me out; impossible regard
People always tell me to 'be gentle with your heart'
And nothing goes unwasted when your life's been blown apart.
You heard me write "I hate it hear, but that doesnt mean you, my dear"
and did I say Hate feeds your fear"
But that's one thing nobody will hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment