Saturday, October 9, 2010

;_;

My Roomate told me he was moving out yesterday.
He ran out of money and had to go back to his home in Australia.
It hit me like a sack of bricks, but I tried not to cry in front of him. I could tell he felt bad, but shit happens.
Vancouver wages are shit, and I highly doubt *I* can even keep afloat.

I hate the roomate search.
I was lucky running into Shandra and Ranga.
They were like the brother and sister I never had. Well, did have, but never leading on to drugs/stupidity.
Shandra helped me with veganism and art.
Ranga helped me with Straight Edge and punk.
They were the human embodiments of my core belief system.

In other news, my mohawk is maintained and is now green.

I'll miss Ranga so much...
I miss Shandra as well.

Lets just hope another awsome person comes along.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking through your blog, and it looks good, and it also inspires me. I sometimes reach out to bloggers and invite them to become my blog friends. So I send out comments to blogs which appeal to my blog senses per se...LOL

    I hope you will visit, and if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

    Hope to hear from you soon....

    ReplyDelete