Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Exist and Desist.

I am a girl trying to find out who I am.
Trying to find my way.

I dont know how important my impact on the world is, but I go about my days with the notion in my head that I'm glad just to be alive.
I am recovering from an eight year drug addiction, as well as a lifelong issue with severe depression.
I have no family, a crummy job....Really, the only connection I have to where I'm living now is some friends, and the fact I exist in general.
I am into punk rock.
I grew up on Punk roots, meaning I questioned everything, always seemed to be in trouble with some kind of authority, and really wondered just WHY people thought I was weird.
The way I can describe it, My Mother was a burnt-out junkie who stayed in bed all day and My Father was a straight-as-nails, morbid-yet-sensible man.
My Siblings and I were all very creative yet troubled.
My Twin Sister, to this day, is a lazy, uneducated slob with the maturity of someone six years her junior.
My Brother was an extremely violent, angry, sociopathic ex-crackhead, who seems to be settling down since he found out one of his friends was gay. Heh. Guess someone got in under the radar.

I know existance is, in fact, existance; and that we are not all just floating in the dream of a monumentous Universal Centepede in Deep Outer existance.....
But thats about it.
We create almost everything.
The Water of the Ocean is only as deep as the one swimming in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment