Thursday, September 16, 2010

Creepy Roomate Update

My Current roomate:

Steven Boscher
Age: 26
Occupation: Tattoo Shop
Time S/He's lived with me: May '10 - Present

This guy's gotta be one of the coolest people I know. (Well, he'd have to be to live here!)
He's an average Str8 Edge Punk Ginger Aussie (Adelaide?) with some great tattoos.
He's also a millitant Atheist. Okay, I shouldn't say Millitant. He doesn't blow shit up. (That I know of...But then again, with the track record I have for roomates, you never know...)
He does, however, feel very strong with the separation of Church and State, as well as just the general Idiocracy of Christianity.
I know, I know.
The little twenty one year old Idolizing some Tattoo'd atheist.
Trust me. It makes a better Twilight Ripoff than anything in real life.
He does raise some very good points in some Facebook Atheist groups, so HURRAY!

He also eats a ton of sugar.
Meh.
He's probably nuts. But hey, I dont mind.
He has his space. I have mine. It's all good.
And because some idiot's gonna ask sooner or later: No, we havent seen each other naked.
I hope to never. Despite being awsome, lets just say I'm an early bird who doesnt go for worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment