Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Digital Suicide

The following is a practice suicide note. I'm not going to kill myself. I'll probably just go to sleep.

Upon finding this note, I'm guessing you found my bloating rotting corpse as well.
Yeah, I took the cowards way out.
I feel I am inadequate as a human being.  That I have never, nor will ever, accomplish much.
I'm miserable to be around, and those who I do hang out with, I feel as though I have lost touch.
I fit nowhere. I've been disconnected.
I belong nowhere, and I really dont see the point to life anyways.
To live. To exist. There.

I havent felt any happiness for the last three years.
It's been full of pointless bouts of wasting time.
I dont want to do anything. In a way, I'm freeing up space and am one less mouth for the world to feed.

I just dont see myself as worth anything.
I dont mean that in a melodramatic way; I mean, scientifically, I dont contribute anything!

This is my own doing.
Yes, my parents sucked at raising their kids, but they arent the reason I've done this.
Nor is it my friends, siblings, coworkers, or anyone else for that matter.
I did this because of me.
I am a useless human being wasting space.

No comments:

Post a Comment