Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Junkie's Promise.

A hundred bucks a day used to buy your stuff
Now a hundred times a day, and it's still not enough
People always tell me you get what you deserve
All in all is what I know, cause all in all is what I've heard
I heard you say 'You know I hate myself, but I love everybody else'
and did you not say 'I cant escape myself'?
But then you did-
And now there's nobody else.

To blame you know that I know, yeah....things are rough.
I want to help you out, but times are rather tough.
People always say 'You got to lend a helping hand'
and nothing in return is all I expect from you, my friend.
I heard you say "I hate myself, but I love everybody else'
and did you not say "I cant escape myself"
But then you do. And now there's nobody else.

-T. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment