Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guerrela Journalism

Since my prerequirements dont include an English degree in Highschool or anything beyond that, I've decided to continue exploiting the english language for my own evil deeds through mass zine-printage.

My work is mad at me and I may be fired. I was going to quit this week anyways, but I'm guessing they got wind of that and have decided to beat me to getting the last nail in the coffin.

I dont understand why we need certain 'degrees' to prove to the world we can do something.
(Okay, yes I do. To prevent people like my sister, whom probably couldnt even spell 'journalism' properly to get her hands on litterary material read by the masses.)

I've been wanting to get out of the Mcjob circuit for a while now, but fail to meet the expectations of most employers.
In a world where having a degree wont necessarily get anyone a good job, my only hope is to either find a trade willing to pick up an uneducated bumpkin like myself, or be doomed to work for $9.00 for the rest of my life.
Alright, I'm not a bum.
I'm a bored, overeducated-understimulated Film School graduate.
I have no idea where I'm headed in life, but feel no want to pursue a career in the film industry.
Personally, I dont think you really need talent anymore; judging by the way most Hollywood films are going these days...

Well, I say: "Fuck Certification and Establishment!"
Yes.
I dont give two fucks about who says I can or cannot write a coherient sentence.
(For Irony's sake, I've probably spelt at least two things wrong in that last paragraph).
I will continue to write, because I enjoy doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment